Bohemian Starlet

Friday 11 May 2012

Torture Garden Birthday Ball 2012

I had the pleasure of being invited to perform for Torture Garden this May at their Birthday Ball in London,

I have never been to a TG event before and crikey do they put some effort in, the whole venue was a warren of little play dens, big props and projected visuals on most walls. I performed in the 'Ballroom' stage, which had the walls draped in red fabrics, i thought it looked like the inside of a womb, so called it womb room for the rest of the night.

The gorgeous Julietta La Doll and Eden Berlin performed a really interesting act together, which involved rope play, flash lights and and a bit of naughtiness.
I also got to see one of my favourite ladies, Suri Sumatra, strut her stuff as part of the fashion show on the mainstage.
And of course the delightful Benjamin Louche was the MC of the night and kept me entertained for the evening.


x


No comments:

Post a Comment