Bohemian Starlet

Monday 6 June 2011

London Burlesque Week

I was part of the London burlesque Week Final show which had a mammoth number of performers all performing their array of acts.

I was asked to perform my 1920's inspired Fan dance 'Bordello Queen' which is a medley of fans and fire.

I met all me ol chums from countries afar and got to catch up and met some really lovely new faces as well. It was a great social event for all us ladies to see each other on mass!

In rather offish overall opinion of the whole show I think we got off lightly with this from the Erotic Review.  It was a long show for ANY audience...

Erotic Review for LBW
'Sensuality was abundant throughout the revue. Billie Rae and Beau Rocks rocked their spellbinding curves, the former with her signature fire-eating number preceded by a sinuous fan dance, the latter with her Dance With Me, Henry skit, a glamorous strip to the sound of Madonna’s Sooner or Later (I Always Get My Man) from Dick Tracy.




Images by Darren Jugurnauth
Image by Tigz Rice

Heres a Link from queerlesque who were kind enough to film my act for me...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e5rpFKHZCto" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope you enjoy it...x

No comments:

Post a Comment