Bohemian Starlet

Monday 7 March 2011

WamBam Cafe de Paris

I love this venue, I love the stage and I loved performing on it,
Such a luscious and decadent space, it's golds and reds, deep purples and tassels make for a real atmospheric and desirable show.

The changing rooms are oversized (probably over sexed), velvet beds with gold trims and beads, lots of big mirrors and a dark red glow that makes it all the more exciting.
Lady Alex the host of the show, and her teeny tiny oh so ridiculous ( still want one ) chihuahua Sukie, were brilliant, I caught some of her acts, she is a funny lady.
Cabaret Rouge were beautiful and so well choreographed, and the stunning Ruby Deshabille also added to the burlesque line up, I have worked with Ruby a few times and it's always a pleasure.
On the Cabaret side of things there was Rosie Cheeks, an incredible and alluring Aerialist (also wore one of my headdresses last week ), comedy singers, mimes and a barber shop trio. Oh and not forgetting the quite frankly unforgettable Bunny Galore.
I rarely get to see other acts as am always back stage, but I caught the 2nd half and honestly it was so entertaining, Ria the ukele playing singer was hilarious.

I loved this show and I will be back there in April! x x
- Link to FlickR images...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cabaretrouge/5519810864/in/set-72157626129870349/
x

No comments:

Post a Comment