Bohemian Starlet

Monday 7 March 2011

Volupte - Swinging Burlesque Boudoir

I have had the pleasure of performing at this show before and I really enjoy it, it feels like you're down in  the cabaret under belly of london, it's small, dark, people are dining but are still a great crowd and a great venue.

I worked with The Diamond Dolls a swing dancing duo from australia and the lovely Missy Fatale and the oh so creepy and wonderful Benjamin Louche, a kind of Lynchian Pee wee herman. He was great!

The show went very smoothly, I performed Bordello Queen and Tatty showgirl, I breathed fire for this one. I rarely do it anymore but I Missy likes the fire balls and so do the audience.

Tigz Rice ( the brilliant photographer from previous post ) was there taking snaps so expect some cracking shots from the show soon!

I think for a small cast we most certainly gave them a good show.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment