Bohemian Starlet

Monday 7 March 2011

Valentines Winter Ball - Nez Kendall

What a night! The Winter Ball was fantastic, I performed with the gorgeous Vicky Butterfly, Loulou D'vil, Bella Von Kiss and Pippa the Ripper.
It was great working with Loulou again as we have worked together in Paris and Amsterdam and working with Vicky is always a treat. But Pippa the Ripper I had never had the pleasure of working with the ozzy oddity, boy can that girl swing hoops! Such a laugh too! And Bella's voice is so soft it's like velvet.
And of coarse, not forgetting Mr. Nez Kendall himself, what a guy, I loved him from the moment I met him, his camp and infectious beaming smile made me feel very welcomed and he really knows how to put on a great show!

The venue was a HUGE town Hall with an impressive stage and an enormous organ behind us, we also had a smaller plinth in the audience which we did some acts on too.
The crowd were very responsive and impeccably dressed, i'll admit, I wasn't too sure what to expect from Lancaster, but they were a great bunch.

The night ended with champagne, cocktail umbrellas and a house of vintage burlesque memorabilia and slumbering burlesque beauties. It was brilliant!

Looking forward to my shoot with Mr.Kendall soon. x

I did Forgotten Ballerina and Bordello Queen


mmm tasty pearls. x

No comments:

Post a Comment