Bohemian Starlet

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Saturday Dec 2nd Neon Moon

Missy Fatale and I made our way over to Cambridge for Neon Moon, the gorgeous Cherry and Ruby put on one hell of a show in a big old Manor house.


We spent the day filming a promo video for our Siamese twin act, it was really fun and interesting shooting with live film, I was able to be more interactive and we captured movements as well as the stills.





We projected images onto us, we used Svankmeyjers Alice which I used last month on my parachute, it's a film that I have been bought up with from a baby, so it was really nice to use it in my own film.


We then performed later in the evening for the guests, they were dressed in ball gowns and looked incredible.

My Gruff also came for the night and we spent the evening in one of the many beautiful bedrooms of the manor house. We had a really nice evening. Thanks Cath, you put on a grand show!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment