Bohemian Starlet

Thursday 22 November 2012

Singapore and Malaysia

I had the pleasure of being asked to perform in Singapore with Cirque du Soir, and randomly my Gruff was working there too, SO we made it into a holiday!



I loved Singapore, it was hot and amazing. However we performed outside, in the heat, it was 30degrees and lots of humidity. But we were on top of the Fullerton Bay hotel, which over looked the Marina and the big Marina Bay Hotel, such an amazing experience and i'm so grateful for the oppertunity.

 
We went to Universal Studios. I have never done anything liket that, I even went on a roller coaster.

 
Malaysia

 
View from the Plane to Singapore.

 
Malaysia Hotel View.

 
Raffles cocktails in Singapore.

 
Buddhist Temple in Singapore's China Town.

 
Colourful Buddha

 
Gorgeous man in a pool. Phwoar!
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment