Bohemian Starlet

Sunday 8 April 2012

Wam Bam Cafe de Paris

Sat 31st I spent the evening up in the big smoke performing at the Cafe De Paris for the lovely
Wam Bam gang,

Always a pleasure to perform on that stage, however I always seem to make little mistakes when I'm there, ribbons get stuck, corset won't budge or as with this Saturday my headpiece for my ballerina decided to flop off, which always makes you feel a bit daft.


Oh well, it was still a great show to be apart of and I love the calibre of acts that WamBam book, Rose cheeks took my fancy this show, she did a gorgeous ariel act where she wore a golden leotard that was covered in gold sparkly bits and I don't know if it was intentional but as she was moving the golden bits of her leotard fell off in places but looked like sparkly rain falling down from her. It was beautiful and I think she's cracking, very smiley.

I performed my Ballerina and Carnie act, always like performing those, but I am reeeeally excited about performing my Lonely goatherd act again AND my new 'English Rose' act is on it's way. Can't wait!!




No comments:

Post a Comment