Bohemian Starlet

Thursday 22 March 2012

Stranger Than Paradise Brixton

If you ever find yourself in London and would like to go to a riotus gypsy, balkan night, then get yourself down to the Brixton Hootanany and join in on the fun at Stranger that Paradise!

These guys seriously know how to throw a good show and it is always a pleasure to perform there. I shared the stage with Sub Morte and my highlight of the night Gerty and her Gaiety, honestly, incredible, what a voice! Mesmerising and with a blimming good band. Plus of coarse Djs and Stranger founders, Sacha Deu playing his gypsy beats and Amanda playing her balkan favourites.

I was also very excited to hear my lovely chum Suri Sumatra would be there, we had some drinks and a giggle, aaand I agreed to perform my new routine for her at her birthday party...pics to follow in next post.




No comments:

Post a Comment