Bohemian Starlet

Monday 6 February 2012

Milan fun with Voodoo DeLuxe - 4th Feb 2012

I had such a fantastic night in Milan with the amazing gang of Voodoo Deluxe, it was a real pleasure to see them all again, such a lovely little family of people!

I had the absolute pleasure of sharing the stage with the gorgeous and talented Jolie Pappillon, Lolly Wish and George Bangable, and of course Sara hosting and Jo the little stage Kitten were great fun!!

Having cut my thumb and it being bandaged I managed to make it a little more subtle by using some normal plasters, BUT boy oh boy did it hurt and prove to be a little harder than expected to perform with, especially when it came to ribbons. Hmm got stuck inside my Winter Hinterland costume for a little longer than planned. But managed to literally wiggle my way out of it.

Check out all the photos on Facebook from Patrice Hornez, a great guy and lots of fun.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.379940602031806.113161.100000476079436&type=3

He got some great ones.


     2012©2shadowland



 2012©2shadowland





                                                                                               2012©2shadowland







I really love these sorts of shows, where everyone gets on and has a really nice time. I only had two hours sleep and delays on flights and trains because of the snow, yet I was still in a good mood as I knew it was worth it.

This is a little promo video for Voodoo Deluxe with artists such as myself, Dolly Lamour, Janet Fischietto, Vicky Butterfly, Amber Topaz, Lady Flo and Lada Redstar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VPvNBnLDAE
You'll hopefully see why it's such a good show!
x


1 comment:

  1. Lovely Billie!!!!!
    See you soon

    VOODOO DE LUXE
    Agenzia di Burlesque Milano
    www.voodoodeluxe.com

    ReplyDelete