Bohemian Starlet

Saturday 15 October 2011

La Bordello Boheme - Venus Vs Mars

Wow! What a whopper of a show, Boys Vs Girls made for an interesting night with acts from the incredible...


BRITISH HEART

The Beautiful Luxury Values

Me

COUNT ADRIANO FETTUCINI - He looks like he's floating here!


VERONICA BLACKLACE - Meow she looks hot here
COCO DEVILLE!

ADORA DERRIER

WANDA DE LULLABIES
POLE MAN

M BAS ADOR!

Cherry Bella
We also had a male vocalist but unfortunately no snaps of him, he was amazing tho and my god he could sing.

All in all it was a lot of fun mixing up the genders and seeing the difference between male and female performances and also how some of our lovely gents move in such a femenine way and of coarse how some of our lovely ladies immotated men (Adora you do it so well, KISS)

I did my Ranga Kong, so pleasently nicked named now by my Gruff, as I am ginger and he has learnt a new way of winding me up. Ranga.

Anyway nobody knew in the crowd if it was a boy or a girl as our show had been mixed up so it was great to pop out and hear the crowds response! I also did my Ziegfeld Carnie at the end, this was fun as I was infront of British Hearts giant Vaginé



Photos from Light Trick, Lucid and Chameleon Photography, also Darren Jugernauth
x


No comments:

Post a Comment