Bohemian Starlet

Thursday 4 August 2011

La Bordello Boheme a Night under the sea

Core blimey,
We sold out on this event and were very very pleased to do so,

It was packed and we had some amazing acts, the lovely Wanda De Lullabies (all the way from France) did her little bikini and her hawaiin act, it was very cute.
Emerald Ace and her strong man and Sushi Octopus, I love her shows, great use of music and facial expressions. We also had the lovely Paul Roberts singing with us and Belladonna Button.

The Staff all dressed up as little mermaids and sailors, they looked amazing and it's so nice that they make the effort there.

The lovely sailor boy Myles had to carry me onto the stage for my Mermaid act. Bless him, I think ariel would have been considerably lighter,
I couldn't move in my tail tho, not even a little bit.

http://www.facebook.com/BillieRae.me#!/video/video.php?v=198460610209890&comments - if you are friends with me on Facebook you can view this video, I will try and get it onto youtube soon.

Here is the new Video!


Here are some pics from the lovely Katerina Jarvinen





1 comment: